‘Central’ Coverage BB, HX, OL, M, SK, S, DE Postcodes
VEKA plc is the largest supplier of PVCu profiles to the UK window market, it extrudes and sells hollow window profiles and accessories to fabricators across the UK and Ireland under the brand names VEKA and HALO. The company has firmly established its strategy of sustainability in the UK.
This role represents the opportunity to join the UK’s No1 in a key role to help customers grow and develop.
- True Account Development achieved through building unbreakable mutually profitable business relationships
- Prospect for and win new business that meets the business strategy
- Provide insightful advice to enable customers to take advantage of the company’s extensive range of products and support services
- Work closely with and coordinate the activity of other departments of the business with the customer
- Be an insightful resource for the customer with market, technological and legislative trends
- Ensuring the business is easy to deal with and maintains it’s reputation for high standards
- Will be able to demonstrate good sales and customer development behaviours
- An excellent communicator with determination and integrity.
- Passionate and principled
- Organised disciplined and with a logical approach
- Energetic, bright and a great communicator
- Able to set and work to a high personal standard and pace
- Well educated and with excellent design skills
- Networker and learner who will keep themselves and the business up to date with current trends and able to anticipate future developments
A very favourable basic, plus generous performance related bonus together with all the usual benefits expected of a market leading employer
Should you wish to be part of these exciting opportunities, please forward your application, together with CV in strictest confidence quoting
Ref: 10290 to Karen O’Sullivan at MBA Associates Ltd