KAT are part of the Kaliber Group and have been established since 1998. The business has consolidated a position at the very forefront of the industry thanks to great people and a commitment to product development and true innovation. With manufacturing sites in Macclesfield, Cheshire and Kilmarnock in Ayrshire, the business occupies a niche position with a portfolio of aspirational products and is well positioned for growth.
To lead and develop the business ‘hands on’ and through an experienced and dedicated team, overseeing, mentoring and motivating for top performance. Based in the main from the Macclesfield site and responsible for setting and delivering a winning strategy that meets the shareholders objectives. The successful candidate will have a strong manufacturing background and experience and be able to lead and deliver winning performance making KAT a supplier of choice, ideally with a building products background and an understanding of the fenestration sector. It is anticipated that with an appetite for equity involvement the successful candidate will share in the value they create.
- An experienced business and manufacturing leader with a track record of success
- Able to recruit retain and develop a top performing team
- Innovative, a lateral thinker able to spot new opportunities and seize them
- Entrepreneurial, motivational and ambitious
- Target driven, organised and customer focussed
- An energetic and determined approach
- Honest, open and with ‘presence’
- An appetite to own the value they create
Candidates may come from a wide range of B2B building product sectors, but experience of the Trade route to market for windows and doors would be an advantage
A very favourable, negotiable basic and a negotiated equity opportunity This is a growing business in a growing sector and the opportunities are substantial.