Sheffield based (National Coverage)
Granada Glazing is a specialist bespoke aluminium secondary glazing supplier to both the trade and commercial sectors. The business is well established and innovative with a reputation for quality and service as well as excellent products, profitable, growing and ambitious. A Sales and Marketing Director is sought to develop the management team and lead these critical functions as the business grows.
To lead and develop Sales and Marketing functions in the business ‘hands on’ and through an experienced and dedicated team, overseeing, mentoring and motivating for top performance. Based in the main from the Dinnington offices responsible for winning trade customers and ensuring the team are maximising every sales opportunity. A large part of this position will be to strengthen relationships with key accounts and increase the volume, whilst recognising opportunities to secure and develop new business. The successful candidate will have a strong sales leadership background and experience and be able to lead and deliver winning marketing initiatives, ideally focussed on the ‘trade’ route to market, together with man management skills to enhance the existing internal and external team. This role forms part of the senior management team in the business and the Sales and Marketing Director will be expected to take a strong part in developing and executing a winning strategy
- An experienced business and sales leader with a track record of success
- Able to negotiate and win business both in the corporate boardroom and with entrepreneurial business owners
- Innovative, a lateral thinker able to spot new opportunities and seize them
- Entrepreneurial, motivational and ambitious
- Target driven, organised and customer focussed
- An energetic and determined approach
- Honest, open and with ‘presence’
- Able to contribute at senior management level to the strategy and growth of the business
Candidates may come from a wide range of B2B building product sectors, but experience of Trade route to market for windows and doors would be an advantage
A very favourable, negotiable basic together with a targeted performance bonus incentive and associated benefits. This is a growing business in a growing sector and the opportunities are substantial.