Negotiable six figure Package + Performance Related Incentive
Our client is a substantial multi-site manufacturer of building products to the trade installer, new build and RMI markets. Extremely long established, well respected and with a reputation for quality and putting the customer at the heart of everything they do. Profitable and with an enviable rate of growth even in currently difficult markets a Group MD with a manufacturing background in building products is sought as part of the Group succession and growth plans.
An inspirational leader and businessperson tasked with achieving agreed profitability and cash targets and meeting the shareholders goals for growth and development of the business. Leading the ethical and customer focussed strategy. Building on managing, motivating, educating and retaining a top preforming team. Creating a culture of continuous improvement and leading the development of processes. An entrepreneurial yet strategic approach to new markets, products and geographies. Reporting to the board in an open and meaningful way on the performance of the business both financially and developmentally.
- An experienced business Leader and Educator with a track record of success
- A strong background in manufacturing to the building products sector
- Innovative, a lateral thinker able to spot new opportunities and seize them
- Passionate, resilient and competitive
- Honest open and with a strong ethical approach
- Hands on with attention to detail
- Commercially and financially aware.
- Resilient, competitive, able to inspire and win the confidence of a successful senior team and the wider business as a whole.
An attractive negotiable package together with a targeted performance bonus incentive and associated benefits. There is an opportunity for the right candidate to take an equity interest in the Group.
Please submit your application together with CV in strictest confidence quoting 10294 to Karen O’Sullivan of MBA Associates Ltd. Tel: 07870 834899 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Granada Glazing is a specialist bespoke aluminium secondary glazing supplier to both the trade and commercial sectors. The business is well established and innovative with a reputation for quality and service as well as excellent products, profitable, growing and ambitious.
- Hands on management of team and responsibility for the output of Factory 2
- Setting daily targets and communicating them to the employees
- Organizing workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Overseeing and coaching employees
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Organising the training of new employees and cross training existing
- House keeping
- Ensure production is out of the door on time
- Checking and completing of Timecards
- Checking all machinery is working correctly and any issues are dealt with
- Making sure daily checks are completed
- People management skills
- Practical knowledge of lean manufacturing in a make to order environment
- Bright, numerate and literate
- Target driven, organised and customer focussed
- Problem solver organised and analytical
- Honest, open and a team player
- Energetic and someone who ‘gets things done’
- Good knowledge of machinery
- Basic Health and Safety knowledge
- A keen eye for detail with regards to quality issues
Product knowledge will be trained but we are looking for organisational and man management skills
A favourable, negotiable basic. This is a growing business in a growing sector and the opportunities are substantial.
Please submit your application together with CV in strictest confidence quoting 10292 to Karen O’Sullivan of MBA Associates Ltd. Tel: 07870 834899 e-mail: email@example.com