The Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF) is delighted to confirm that Kevin Buckley, GGF Group Chief Executive will present the opening seminar at The FIT Show in Birmingham NEC on 21 May at 10.30am in the Insight Theatre in Hall 20.
In his presentation, Kevin will cover the major issues affecting the industry and underline how the GGF is leading the way by helping companies cope with the changes in the trading environment.
As a keynote speaker Kevin is looking forward to his presentation.
“The FIT Show is the largest exhibition in the UK for our industry and we are delighted to be here again. It is an ideal platform to highlight the many concerns being raised in the industry and to highlight how the GGF, as the industry’s leading trade body, is dealing with them to help our Members and the wider industry.”
The GGF is currently working with various Government departments on areas such as Brexit, Fire Safety, Energy Efficiency and Skills Shortage in the construction industry.
Kevin added, “Our campaigns are continuing with real momentum. We are involved in meetings with government departments, responding to consultations as well as building relationships and forming synergies with like-minded organisations. Our broad aim is to make the business landscape better for our industry and I am looking forward to sharing our work and information with visitors to The FIT Show.”
The GGF and its subsidiary companies are presenting eight seminars in total including;
- Training for installers – Richard Hearn, GGF Head of Membership and Training
- Installation of Fire Resistant Glazing – Adrian Blaydon, GGF Technical Officer
- Proving product performance – Bob Morrissey, BFRC Business Development
- FENSA: All the proof you need – Chris Beedel, FENSA, Director of Membership
- Insurance and why it’s essential – Frank Allain, GGFi, Head of Operations
- Assessment failures and how to avoid them – Dave Mecham, RISA Director of Operations and Darrell Williams, FENSA Technical and Certification Manager.
- Installation: Getting it right first time – Andy Clegg, GGF Training
To see the full schedule for The FIT Show seminar programme please visit here